TSTET Application Form 2016 : Telangana TET Application Form 2016, TS Teacher Eligibility Test Official notification and Online Application Form available on official website @ tstet.cgg.gov.in
Telangana TET Application Form 2016
TSTET Application Form 2016 : Good News!!!! for all teaching job seekers in Telangana state. The Telangana Education Board has published a recruitment notification for 10961 Posts of teacher across the Telangana state. Many eligible candidates were waiting for such recruitment news. They should grab this opportunity and apply for TS DSC Recruitment 2016 for 10961 Posts before last date i.e. 30th March, 2016. Interested candidates should read the official notification before applying for the posts. We are also providing you important information like eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application mode etc. in this article. So, read the article carefully and after that take the decision whether to apply for the posts or not. Candidates can also download Telangana TET Application Form 2016 from official website i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in
Telangana TET 2016 Application Form
Telangana Education Board conducts Teacher Eligibility Test every year. This test is conducted to check the capability of candidates to work as government teacher in Telangana state. This year, the Telangana Education Board i.e. TEB has invited applications from eligible candidates from 15th March, 2016 to 30th March, 2016. This time applications are invited for filling more than 10,000 vacant posts of teacher. This is a golden chance for eligible candidates to get teaching job in government schools of Telangana state. Dear Friends, Grab this opportunity and apply for the post as soon as possible. The deadline for sending application through online mode is 30th March, 2016 and exam will be conducted on 1st May, 2016.
Now, we are providing you important information related to Telangana TET Application Form 2016 like educational qualification, age limit, district wise vacancies, application fee, important dates to remember etc. This information will help you in taking decision whether to apply for these posts or not.
Important information related to Telangana TET Application Form 2016:
- Name of Organisation : Telangana Education Board
- Number of Vacancies : 10961 posts
- Name of Exam : Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. TS TET
- Type of Job: Government Job
- Location Of Job : Telangana State
- Official Website : tstet.cgg.gov.in
- District wise Vacancies :
- Telangana TET Mahaboobnagar : 2024 posts
- TS TET Adilabad : 1818 posts
- Telangana DSC Rangareddy : 1442 posts
- TS TET Medak : 1257 posts
- TS TET Nizamabad teacher : 944 posts
- TS TET Hyderabad : 763 posts
- TS TET Khammam teacher : 724 posts
- Telangana DSC TET Nalgonda : 689 posts
- Telangana DSC Karimnagar : 666 posts
- Telangana TET Warangal : 634 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSTET Application Form 2016
- Candidate must have passed 12th for paper 1 and graduate degree with 50% marks for Paper 2 in selected subjects and must have B.Ed. degree from recognized university/college. Candidates who are appearing for Final Year (D.Ed.) are also eligible for this exam.
- Telangana TET Reservation Wise Qualification Marks(%)
- BC – 50% Marks and Above
- SC – 40% Marks and Above
- ST- 40% Marks and Above
- PHC – 40% Marks and Above
For more details, see the official notification. We are providing you direct link in the end of this article. Use that article for easy access to official notification.
Minimum Age for candidate is 18 years and Maximum Age is 40 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 and interview. Paper 1 is for candidates who want to be teacher from class 1 to class 5 and Paper 2 is for candidates who want to teach 6th class to 8th class and candidates, who want to teach 1st class to 8th class, have to appear for both paper 1 and paper 2 as well. Only Qualified candidates will go to next level i.e. interview
Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- for Paper 1 or Paper 2 or for both.
Candidates can apply for the posts only through Online Mode.
Important dates to remember:
- Telangana TET Online registration starts from : 15-03-2016
- Telangana TET Online registration will end on : 30-03-2016
- TS TET Exam Admit Card Release Date : 20-04-2016
- Telangana TS TET Exam Date : 01-May-2016
How to apply for Telangana TET Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official Website i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Download the Telangana TET Notification 2016 and read it carefully.
- Click Apply Online and fill the complete form and fee detail carefully.
- Scan photo, signature and documents etc. carefully.
- Click submit after double checking the filled form.
- Take printout of it for future use.